So... the summer is long gone for me (although the heat is still here) I've just finished my 3rd week of a new school year and getting into full swing. But I wanted to get back into this whole blog thing. So.... I thought I'd do a glimpse of our summer. Enjoy...
Started trying to go to the beach more...

B loves to paint!

An 80's theme bachelorette party...

Meeting friends for lunch at Hard Rock...

A trip to the zoo. THe really bad thing is my grandmother was in town, yet I have no picture of her!

Feeding the giraffes. They were very grabby with those tongues.

It was a rainy, wet day, but at least it wasn't blazing HOT!

Beach dinner

A quick day trip to Okeechobee to play with Austin's "toys"



The final send off to summer. Labor Day and the first Bama game. Fabulous trip up to Bama playing with the cousins. Lovin the shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment